Tuesday, November 25, 2008

For these things I am thankful

Sooooo much has happened since my last entry. Most importantly, Hudson arrived! One day before his daddy's birthday, Hudson made his debut as the best early birthday present imaginable.















Daddy & the best early birthday present EVER!


Since October 1st I have learned one thing for certain...boys are born being mini men and girls are born being little women. Just as Olivia is a miniature of her mom, Hudson is that of his dad...and Papaw. Its pretty amazing, really.

With two babies I've learned the meaning of time management, for sure, and instead of rambling on and on about how truly blessed we are, here are a few of our favorite photos from the past 8 weeks.



















The proud big sister-to-be!





3 days old













Cousins: Avery Grace Brock & Hudson Graham Tieman




















Ready to go home!











On my way home, FINALLY!




















Mommmmm,not again!

2 comments:

Tay's Mom said...

YAY! I've been dying to hear how you are! What a gorgeous little guy -- and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE his name. CONGRATS!!!

The Swinson's said...

This is WONDERFUL news!!!! Congratulations and enjoy the holidays. He is amazingly beautiful and Olivia is growing so fast.